Administration Fee Waiver:
- Only applicable to new customers / existing customers with a new line subscription. A designated service plan with a fixed term contract subscription is required.
- Customer can enjoy Administration Fee Waiver offer starting from the first bill month within the contract period; the period between service activation day and first bill day will be charged on a pro-rate basis based on the original charge. Administration Fee Waiver offer is calculated based on the original HK$18 per month, after a rebate of HK$18 per month has been given to the customer within the contract period. At the end of the rebate period, the customer will be charged at the prevailing Administration Fee if the customer continues to use the service.
- Each designated contract subscription is entitled to the above offer once only. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with other subscription offers.
- The Company reserves the right to offer an alternative gift of equivalent or approximate value.
- This offer cannot be transferred to any third party and is neither refundable nor exchangeable for cash.
- The above offers will be forfeited if the customer changes to other service plans, and the Company has the right to charge the full amount of the gift without prior notice.
GoodCare Smartphone Plan at a monthly fee of HK$118:
- A fixed-term contract and an admin fee of HK$18/month are required.
- Unlimited local data usage under this plan is at up to 2Mbps and is applicable to mobile phone use only.
- This Plan is not applicable to 2G phones/ connected devices or any phones/ connected devices which have manually opted for 2G network.
- This plan does not support any web browsing in desktop mode via any mobile browser.
- GoodCare Smartphone Plan is not applicable to other connected devices (including but not limited to USB modem/ pocket WiFi/ TV box/ BlackBerry smartphones with BlackBerry 7 OS and earlier versions). If the customer uses this plan on other connected devices, 2G phones/ connected devices or any phones/ connected devices which have manually opted for 2G network, any charges which may incur will be borne by the customer. Actual data transmission speed may vary due to Internet traffic conditions, local conditions, hardware, software and other conditions which may arise.
- X-Power and HR Wide are not available on this plan. Please ask our store customer service representative for details.
- Please refer to here for the Pricing Details of the additional voice minutes usage.
- Call duration is rounded up to full charge units for computation purposes. Each full charge unit is based on a per minute airtime charge.
- Intra SMS is text SMS sent within Hong Kong to SmarTone customers and is subject to a monthly quota of 500 Intra SMS units (“Quota'). If the usage exceeds the Quota, the thereafter charge is HK$0.3 per Intra SMS; charge per Inter-network SMS is HK$0.6. Each SMS is calculated on 160 English characters or 70 Chinese characters basis. If your message exceeds this limitation, it will be transmitted in form of multiple SMS.
- Roaming charge & standard roaming data charge apply when roaming. Please ask our store customer service representative or visit our website for details.
- The minimum roaming data charging unit is 1KB. Usage under 1KB will be rounded up to the nearest 1KB.
- All customers can enjoy a deposit waiver on 001 IDD , 1638 IDD and International Roaming Services.
- The above offers cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers. All promotional offers are subject to change without prior notice.
- Subject to relevant terms and conditions. Please refer to T&C-T304 for details.
Services Combo Offer:
- Designated SmarTone Broadband Service customer can enjoy rebate of $18 per month under the Broadband service upon a contract subscription of a designated mobile service plan. The rebate period is equivalent to the contract period of the mobile service plan.
- Upon the eligible SmarTone Broadband Service customer and the eligible mobile service plan contract subscription validated by the Company, the rebate will be credited upon service activation and after the cooling-off period of the designated SmarTone Fibre Broadband Service / Home 5G Broadband Service.
- Designated SmarTone Broadband Service customer shall be the subscriber of the designated mobile service plan contract subscription to enjoy the Offer.
- Total rebate/ remaining rebate will be forfeited if the customer terminates the mobile service plan or the Broadband Service. The remaining credit amount cannot be exchanged for cash or refund.
SmarTone Plus membership & privilege:
- Customers who subscribe or renew designated mobile service plan will enjoy SmarTone Plus membership and the membership offered depends on the service plan selected. Membership period of designated membership tier will be 13 months.
- For members who have met the qualifying spending level during the eligible spending period, their membership will be renewed or upgraded.
- Fixed-term contract is required for designated membership tier.
- SmarTone Mobile Communications Limited may terminate or change the terms and conditions of SmarTone Plus at any time without prior notice.
- Offers may vary and are subject to change without prior notice. Learn more at SmarTone CARE app or www.smartone.com.
The Point membership:
- The promotion period is from now till 31 December 2021 ("Promotion Period").
- SmarTone users register as The Point by SHKP ("The Point") member and "Auto-earn The Point Bonus Points" function free of charge. You agree and authorize S Rewards Ltd – a member of SmarTone Group to the transfer and provision of your personal data, including your title, first name and last name, mobile phone number(s), birthday month, age, e-mail address(es) and future designated handsets and accessories spending details at SmarTone stores (applicable to stores in The Point participating malls only) to The Point by SHKP ("The Point") to facilitate and complete the registration procedure of membership and "Auto-earn The Point Bonus Points" function and point registration as well.
- New The Point member registered within the Promotion Period ("New Member") will be entitled to 500 The Point bonus points ("Welcome Offer"). Each New Member is entitled to the Welcome Offer once only and the Welcome Offer will be automatically credited to The Point account of New Member on the same day. The Point will determine the New Member's entitlement to the Welcome Offer based on the New Member's record with The Point.
- No Welcome Offer will be given to New Member who has cancelled their The Point membership within the past 6 months from the month of new application.
- New Member will be entitled to extra 4,000 The Point bonus points ("Extra Offer") upon any spending in The Point participating malls in the first month and register points via SHKP Malls App ("the App"), 新地商場會員計劃WeChat Official Account ("WeChat Official Account"), the VIP counter / Customer Care Centre of the malls where the spending was made within 14 days from the invoice date stated on the machine-printed receipts or "Auto-earn The Point Bonus Points" function. Each New Member is entitled to the Extra Offer once at maximum during Promotion Period and the Extra Offer will be automatically credited to The Point account of New Member within 60 days upon the receipt approval date.
- From now till 30 June 2021, upon spending at designated SmarTone stores (applicable to stores in The Point participating malls only), system will automatically transfer and provide related spending receipt details and mobile phone number of Users (who successfully activating the Auto-earn The Point Bonus Points function) to The Point for bonus point registration. Users can earn 2 The Point bonus points for every HK$1 spent(applicable to any spending receipt amount equivalent to or higher than HK$1, while any amount under HK$1 will not be counted .)Eligible receipts include the receipts of purchase of designated handsets and accessories (including the receipts paid by cash. For installment payment, the full amount listed on the merchant's machine-printed receipt will be counted towards redemption. For deposit payment and corresponding balance payment, the amount listed on the respective merchant's machine-printed receipts will be counted towards redemption.), The following spending amount are not eligible to register for bonus points of The Point, including but not limited to value-added services (which include Apple Care and SmarTone Screen Replace), telecommunication fees, monthly fee, handset prepayment, purchase of prepaid cards/calling cards, fines, compensation , trade-in transactions or product redemptions, rebate, online shopping (excluding online handset preorder deposit) and use of gift certificates, cash coupons, eCoupons, SHKP Mall Gift Certificates and SHKP Mall e-Gift Certificates.
- User's SmarTone mobile service plan mobile number and the registered mobile phone number of The Point must be the same to activate the Auto-earn The Point Bonus Points function.
- The Point bonus points, rewards and services are provided by The Point. SmarTone Mobile Communications Limited and S Rewards Limited are not directly or indirectly responsible for any related bonus points, rewards and services.
- The Point bonus points will be credited to The Point account of the User automatically within 3 working days after receipt approval.
- Each machine-printed receipt and corresponding electronic payment slip can only be used for The Point bonus point registration once only. Any duplicate bonus point registration in The Point account will not be accepted.
- If User requests for a refund (full or partial) of transaction in SmarTone stores (applicable to stores in The Point participating malls only), The relating Point bonus points will not be credited to The Point account of the User; or The Point bonus points that are credited will be automatically deducted from the point balance of The Point account of the User.
- In case of fraud or abuse case, Sun Hung Kai Real Estate Agency Limited, SmarTone Mobile Communications Limited and S Rewards Limited reserve the right to forfeit or deduct the bonus points that are credited without any prior notice.
- The registration and use of The Point membership and bonus points are subject to the terms and conditions of "The Point". For details, please refer to www.thepoint.com.hk/en, SHKP Malls App, 新地商場會員計劃WeChat Official Account or contact the staff at VIP Counter / Customer Care Centre of participating malls.
- In case of disputes, the decision of Sun Hung Kai Real Estate Agency Limited, 、SmarTone Mobile Communications Limited and S Rewards Limited shall be final and conclusive.
- If there is any inconsistency between the Chinese and English versions, the English version shall prevail.
Terms & Conditions of 5G LAB Tickets for SmarTone Online Subscription Customers:
- Each SmarTone customer who subscribe to a designated 4.5G / 5G service plan contract via online subscription is entitled to four FREE "5G LAB" tickets. This offer ("Offer") is valid till 31 October 2021, except for:
sky100 closure dates due to special event; or
Special timeslot or programs which require a separate admission charge; or
Block-out dates as announced by sky100 from time to time. The prevailing block-out dates and deck closure dates are set out in the sky100’s website and are subject to change.
- When SmarTone Customers receive the confirmation email of the subscribed 4.5G or 5G service plan, simply click the designated link on the email and fill the registration form to get FOUR "5G LAB@sky100" eTickets.
- Customer can visit "5G LAB@sky100" directly by showing the eTickets on or before 31 October 2021. Customer may be advised to wait for or reschedule the visit if current visitor number exceeds venue capacity.
- Each SmarTone customer may only enjoy this Offer once.
- This Offer cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers and special arrangement on ticket price.
- Expired, damaged, modified or photocopied Ticket will not be accepted. No replacement will be applied for lost Ticket.
- Ticket is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and non-refundable either in whole or in part, for cash or for any other items.
- Children aged 11 or below with valid tickets must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 or above with a valid ticket.
- Guests must comply with the Rules & Regulations of sky100 set out in sky100’s official website.
- sky100 may, without prior notice and without refund or compensation, change the operating hours, close the Observation Deck or any part of it temporarily, and/or restrict the admission, due to capacity, inclement weather, special events, safety or security concerns.
- In the event that sky100 is closed due to severe weather, (such as Tropical Cyclone Signal No.8 or Black Rainstorm Warning Signal), the validity of the booked tickets will be extended for 30 days starting from the day of the inclement weather. Please bring your original email confirmation to sky100 Ticket Centre within the extended validity period to exchange for the new tickets of the same category for use on that day.
- SmarTone is not responsible and liable to the quality, safety or legality of any products and services provided by Merchant in this Offer. The accuracy or reliability of any information, advertisements or contents contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from this offer is not endorsed or represented by SmarTone.
- SmarTone is only responsible for providing information of this Offer. SmarTone is not a party to and is not otherwise involved in any business dealings related to this Offer including but not limited to payment and delivery of goods or services and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings which are solely between the Customer and the Merchant. All business dealings and transactions relating to this Offer are taken at the Customer's sole risk.
- Any business dealings, payments and transactions between the Customer and the Merchant that are not part of the products and services stated in this Offer are business dealings solely between the Customer and Merchant. SmarTone is not responsible or liable for any loss or damage, claims or other liability arising as a result of any such dealings.
- SmarTone expressly disclaims any responsibility and liability for the accuracy, contents, availability or omission of information found on any or all of the websites.
- Photos and information are for reference only. If there is any dispute, SmarTone and sky100 reserves the right to make the final decision.
General Terms and Conditions:
- Customers cannot enjoy this offer in conjunction with other offers.
- This offer cannot be transferred to any third party and is neither refundable nor exchangeable for cash.
- Subject to relevant terms and conditions.
- The Company reserves the right of final decision relating to the promotions and any dispute thereof, and may change the terms and conditions without prior notice.
- Subject to relevant terms and conditions. Please refer to T&C-01 for details