Administration Fee Waiver:
- Only applicable to new customers / existing customers with a new line subscription. A designated service plan with a fixed term contract subscription is required.
- Customer can enjoy Administration Fee Waiver offer starting from the first bill month within the contract period; the period between service activation day and first bill day will be charged on a pro-rate basis based on the original charge. Administration Fee Waiver offer is calculated based on the original HK$18 per month, after a rebate of HK$18 per month has been given to the customer within the contract period. At the end of the rebate period, the customer will be charged at the prevailing Administration Fee if the customer continues to use the service.
- Each designated contract subscription is entitled to the above offer once only. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with other subscription offers.
- The Company reserves the right to offer an alternative gift of equivalent or approximate value.
- This offer cannot be transferred to any third party and is neither refundable nor exchangeable for cash.
- The above offers will be forfeited if the customer changes to other service plans, and the Company has the right to charge the full amount of the gift without prior notice.
Online Exclusive Offer:
- Only applicable to new customers / existing customers with a new subscription, and the subscription is made through SmarTone Online Store. A designated service plan with 12-month contract subscription is required.
ExtraCare Smartphone Plan at a monthly fee of HK$128:
- A fixed-term contract and an admin fee of HK$18/month are required.
- The first 5GB of this plan is at up to 42Mbps. When monthly local data usage reaches 5GB, data service continues but will be at up to 128kbps. Local data usage excludes tethering and peer-to-peer applications.
- Customers can enjoy extra 2GB 42Mbps Local Data offer per month within the contract period upon a designated service plan contract subscription. The first 7GB of this plan is at up to 42Mbps. When monthly local data usage reaches 7GB, data service continues but will be at up to 128kbps. Local data usage excludes tethering and peer-to-peer applications.
- This Plan is not applicable to 2G phones/ connected devices or any phones/ connected devices which have manually opted for 2G network.
- This plan does not support any web browsing in desktop mode via any mobile browser.
- ExtraCare Smartphone Plan is not applicable to other connected devices (including but not limited to USB modem/ pocket WiFi/ TV box/ BlackBerry smartphones with BlackBerry 7 OS and earlier versions). If the customer uses this plan on other connected devices, 2G phones/ connected devices or any phones/ connected devices which have manually opted for 2G network, any charges which may incur will be borne by the customer. Actual data transmission speed may vary due to Internet traffic conditions, local conditions, hardware, software and other conditions which may arise.
- If customers opt for particular additional multimedia services (including but not limited to X-Power); when local data usage exceeds 5GB, customer experience of those related multimedia services will be affected. Please ask our store assistants for details.
- Call duration is rounded up to full charge units for computation purposes. Each full charge unit is based on a per minute airtime charge.
- Intra SMS is text SMS sent within Hong Kong to SmarTone customers and is subject to a monthly quota of 500 Intra SMS units (“Quota'). If the usage exceeds the Quota, the thereafter charge is HK$0.3 per Intra SMS; charge per Inter-network SMS is HK$0.6. Each SMS is calculated on 160 English characters or 70 Chinese characters basis. If your message exceeds this limitation, it will be transmitted in form of multiple SMS.
- Roaming charge & standard roaming data charge apply when roaming. Please ask our store customer service representative or visit our website for details.
- The minimum roaming data charging unit is 1KB. Usage under 1KB will be rounded up to the nearest 1KB.
- All customers can enjoy a deposit waiver on 001 IDD , 1638 IDD and International Roaming Services.
- The above offers cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers. All promotional offers are subject to change without prior notice.
- Subject to relevant terms and conditions. Please refer to T&C-T364 for details.
Services Combo Offer:
- Designated SmarTone Broadband Service customer can enjoy rebate of $18 per month under the Broadband service upon a contract subscription of a designated mobile service plan. The rebate period is equivalent to the contract period of the mobile service plan.
- Upon the eligible SmarTone Broadband Service customer and the eligible mobile service plan contract subscription validated by the Company, the rebate will be credited upon service activation and after the cooling-off period of the designated SmarTone Fibre Broadband Service / Home 5G Broadband Service.
- Designated SmarTone Broadband Service customer shall be the subscriber of the designated mobile service plan contract subscription to enjoy the Offer.
- Total rebate/ remaining rebate will be forfeited if the customer terminates the mobile service plan or the Broadband Service. The remaining credit amount cannot be exchanged for cash or refund.
Talk Freely Pack Service:
- Only available to customer who has subscribed to a designated Service Plan.
- The available designated apps will be updated and amended from time to time. Please ask our store assistants or visit the Company website for details.
- The designated apps are provided by a third supplier. The content and the settings of those apps may change from time to time without any notice. The Company makes no representation or guarantee as to the quality and availability of the services or information provided by the third suppliers.
- The Talk Freely Pack Service Plan does not include the subscription fee and other items / service purchased by the designated apps.
- (If applicable) Upon the subscription of the designated Family Service Plan / designated 5G service plan with the Talk Freely Pack Service Plan, all mobile numbers under the Plan can enjoy the Talk Freely Pack Service.
- The local data speed under the Talk Freely Pack Service Plan follows the Specified Service Plan subscribed by the Customer.
- For any Customer who subscribes the Specified Service Plan with a designated data speed, when monthly local data usage reaches the specified data usage under the Specified Service Plan, local data service of the Specified Service Plan and the Talk Freely Pack Service Plan continues but data speed will be at up to the designated data speed under the Specified Service Plan, data service experience may be affected.
- Subject to relevant terms and conditions. Please refer to T&C-T340 for details.
SmarTone Plus membership & privilege:
- Customers who subscribe or renew designated mobile service plan will enjoy SmarTone Plus membership and the membership offered depends on the service plan selected. Membership period of designated membership tier will be 13 months.
- For members who have met the qualifying spending level during the eligible spending period, their membership will be renewed or upgraded.
- Fixed-term contract is required for designated membership tier.
- SmarTone Mobile Communications Limited may terminate or change the terms and conditions of SmarTone Plus at any time without prior notice.
- Offers may vary and are subject to change without prior notice. Learn more at SmarTone CARE app or www.smartone.com.
The Point membership:
- The promotion period is from now till 31 December 2022 ("Promotion Period").
- SmarTone users register as The Point by SHKP ("The Point") member and "Auto-earn The Point Bonus Points" function free of charge. You agree and authorize S Rewards Ltd – a member of SmarTone Group to the transfer and provision of your personal data, including your title, first name and last name, mobile phone number(s), birthday month, age, e-mail address(es) and future designated handsets and accessories spending details at SmarTone stores (applicable to stores in The Point participating malls only) to The Point by SHKP ("The Point") to facilitate and complete the registration procedure of membership and "Auto-earn The Point Bonus Points" function and point registration as well.
- New The Point member registered within the Promotion Period ("New Member") will be entitled to 500 The Point bonus points ("Welcome Offer"). Each New Member is entitled to the Welcome Offer once only and the Welcome Offer will be automatically credited to The Point account of New Member on the same day. The Point will determine the New Member's entitlement to the Welcome Offer based on the New Member's record with The Point.
- No Welcome Offer will be given to New Member who has cancelled their The Point membership within the past 6 months from the month of new application.
- New Member will be entitled to extra 4,000 The Point bonus points ("Extra Offer") upon any spending in The Point participating malls in the first month and register points via SHKP Malls App ("the App"), 新地商場會員計劃WeChat Official Account ("WeChat Official Account"), the VIP counter / Customer Care Centre of the malls where the spending was made within 14 days from the invoice date stated on the machine-printed receipts or "Auto-earn The Point Bonus Points" function. Each New Member is entitled to the Extra Offer once at maximum during Promotion Period and the Extra Offer will be automatically credited to The Point account of New Member within 60 days upon the receipt approval date.
- From now till 30 June 2021, upon spending at designated SmarTone stores (applicable to stores in The Point participating malls only), system will automatically transfer and provide related spending receipt details and mobile phone number of Users (who successfully activating the Auto-earn The Point Bonus Points function) to The Point for bonus point registration. Users can earn 2 The Point bonus points for every HK$1 spent(applicable to any spending receipt amount equivalent to or higher than HK$1, while any amount under HK$1 will not be counted .)Eligible receipts include the receipts of purchase of designated handsets and accessories (including the receipts paid by cash. For installment payment, the full amount listed on the merchant's machine-printed receipt will be counted towards redemption. For deposit payment and corresponding balance payment, the amount listed on the respective merchant's machine-printed receipts will be counted towards redemption.), The following spending amount are not eligible to register for bonus points of The Point, including but not limited to value-added services (which include Apple Care and SmarTone Screen Replace), telecommunication fees, monthly fee, handset prepayment, purchase of prepaid cards/calling cards, fines, compensation , trade-in transactions or product redemptions, rebate, online shopping (excluding online handset preorder deposit) and use of gift certificates, cash coupons, eCoupons, SHKP Mall Gift Certificates and SHKP Mall e-Gift Certificates.
- User's SmarTone mobile service plan mobile number and the registered mobile phone number of The Point must be the same to activate the Auto-earn The Point Bonus Points function.
- The Point bonus points, rewards and services are provided by The Point. SmarTone Mobile Communications Limited and S Rewards Limited are not directly or indirectly responsible for any related bonus points, rewards and services.
- The Point bonus points will be credited to The Point account of the User automatically within 3 working days after receipt approval.
- Each machine-printed receipt and corresponding electronic payment slip can only be used for The Point bonus point registration once only. Any duplicate bonus point registration in The Point account will not be accepted.
- If User requests for a refund (full or partial) of transaction in SmarTone stores (applicable to stores in The Point participating malls only), The relating Point bonus points will not be credited to The Point account of the User; or The Point bonus points that are credited will be automatically deducted from the point balance of The Point account of the User.
- In case of fraud or abuse case, Sun Hung Kai Real Estate Agency Limited, SmarTone Mobile Communications Limited and S Rewards Limited reserve the right to forfeit or deduct the bonus points that are credited without any prior notice.
- The registration and use of The Point membership and bonus points are subject to the terms and conditions of "The Point". For details, please refer to www.thepoint.com.hk/en, SHKP Malls App, 新地商場會員計劃WeChat Official Account or contact the staff at VIP Counter / Customer Care Centre of participating malls.
- In case of disputes, the decision of Sun Hung Kai Real Estate Agency Limited, 、SmarTone Mobile Communications Limited and S Rewards Limited shall be final and conclusive.
- If there is any inconsistency between the Chinese and English versions, the English version shall prevail.
RoamFlex Data Pass service plan:
- The Customer shall use the RoamFlex Data Pass with Term total 24 months. The Term shall start from the service effective date.
- On subscription of the RoamFlex Data Pass service plan, roaming data allowance and top-up of RoamFlex Data Pass data purchased under the RoamFlex Data Pass service plan within the contract period can be shared in designated destinations.
- Unless otherwise specified by the Customer before the Term expired, the Term will be automatically extended at the prevailing service plan for successive periods of Term. The same terms and conditions of this service shall apply unless otherwise stated. The said automatic extension is subject to the final and absolute discretion of the Company at any times.
- The Customer who subscribe RoamFlex Data Pass should also activate Virtual WiFi Egg or “Upgraded” Roaming Data Day Plan at the same time. Please click here for details of Virtual WiFi Egg. Please click here for details of "Upgraded" Roaming Data Day Plan.
- (Applicable to Family Plan/ Designated 5G Service Plan) If the Customer of the Primary SIM Card subscribes the RoamFlex Data Pass, all mobile numbers under the designated Family plan/ designated 5G Service Plan should also activate Virtual WiFi Egg or “Upgraded” Roaming Data Day Plan at the same time.
- The remaining data entitlement of the RoamFlex Data Pass will be automatically forfeited after the Term expired. The new data allowance within contract period of RoamFlex Data Pass will be provided after the new Term / extended Term effective.
- When the Customer is within the location of designated destinations and if the Customer’s accumulated RoamFlex Data Pass usage exceeds roaming data allowance within contract period and (if applicable) top-up of RoamFlex Data Pass data purchased, the Customer will be charged the original day plan price of Virtual WiFi Egg or “Upgraded” Roaming Data Day Plan subscribed by the customer and according to the destination(s) for the thereafter roaming data usage.
- When the Customer is within the location of any of the overseas destinations other than designated destinations, the daily roaming data usage will be charged with the original day plan price of Virtual WiFi Egg or “Upgraded” Roaming Data Day Plan subscribed by the customer and according to the destination(s).
- RoamFlex Data Pass cannot be subscribed in conjunction with China Macau Data Pack or Greater Bay Area Easy Pack.
- (Applicable to Family Plan/ Designated 5G Service Plan) RoamFlex Data Pass is only available to Primary SIM Card. All mobile numbers under the designated Family plan/ designated 5G Service Plan can enjoy the roaming data allowance within contract period under RoamFlex Data Pass upon subscription of the Primary SIM Card.
- (If applicable) If the Customer purchased more than one Roaming Data Pass for different group destinations, deduction on usage of roaming data shall follow the following deduction sequence:
1) Roaming data allowance under service plan (DataRoam Service/ Greater Bay Area Data Service/ ExtraCare Bay Area Plan/ SuperCare Bay Area/ Asia/ Worldwide Plan);
2) RoamFlex Data Pass roaming data allowance;
3) Roaming Data Pass (by daily);
4) Data Roaming Dollars.
- Our company reserves the right of final decision related to these offers and to change the Terms & Conditions without prior notice. Subject to relevant terms and conditions. Please refer to T&C-I044 for details.
Cyber & Voice Security (Call Guard and Data Guard Combo):
- This service is only available for SmarTone customers with a mobile monthly service plan subscription.
- Customer shall not be entitled to the rebate amount or any balance thereof if change to other service/ cancel this service; The rebate amount cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Monthly fee rebate offer cannot be used in conjunction with other offers.
- This service can be used on smartphones running designated software versions of compatible mobile operating systems of iOS or Android. For Android™ smartphone which does not support Google Play services, the Value-Added Service will not be applicable on the smartphone. The available smartphones running designated software versions of compatible mobile operating systems will be updated and amended from time to time. Please ask our store assistants for details.
- Subject to relevant terms and conditions. Please refer to T&C-V153.
General Terms and Conditions:
- Customers cannot enjoy this offer in conjunction with other offers.
- This offer cannot be transferred to any third party and is neither refundable nor exchangeable for cash or other services/products.
- Subject to relevant terms and conditions.
- The Company reserves the right of final decision relating to the promotions and any dispute thereof, and may change the terms and conditions without prior notice.