Apps available to customers of any network, only from SmarTone.
Everyone accumulates fond memories and precious moments as they live their lives. You can save photos and videos of weddings, children, friend and much more in the cloud to keep them with you, but the more you store, the more storage you’ll need,
and the harder it is to manage.
Cloud Storage Manager takes care of the hassles without any of the drawbacks. Here's how:
BRING TOGETHER FREE CLOUD STORAGE* ACCOUNTS FOR YOU UNDER ONE ROOF
BRING TOGETHER FREE CLOUD STORAGE*
ACCOUNTS FOR YOU UNDER ONE ROOF
- Expand your cloud storage infinitely at no extra cost with free storage from popular cloud storage providers Dropbox, OneDrive#, Google Drive & Box
- Mirror-sync+ backs up files to ensure accessibility in the event of provider outage
MANAGE ALL YOUR CLOUD STORAGE SIMPLY IN ONE INTELLIGENT APP
Sort, Search and Move files across different cloud accounts
Available on smartphones and tablets running iOS, Android, Windows Phone, BlackBerry OS, PC and Mac computers^, with one interface
PROTECT YOUR FILES WITH ENCRYPTION+
AND AUTOMATICALLY BACKUP YOUR FILES ON MULTIPLE CLOUDS WITH MIRROR-SYNC+
Protect your private files with AES 256-bit encryption+, the highest security standard used by the US Military. Even if the security of your cloud storage provider has been compromised, your files will be protected
Mirror-sync+ backs up files to ensure accessibility in the event of provider outage
AVAILABLE TO ANYONE ON ANY NETWORK
This SmarTone OPEN app is available to everyone. It can be enjoyed on any mobile network worldwide, even on WiFi
Simple, clear and easy to use interface
- * Free cloud storage for Cloud Storage Manager depends on free cloud storage availability in the market. You agree that SmarTone shall not be liable for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of cloud storage services in the market
- # Microsoft changed the name of SkyDrive to OneDrive, effective from February 2014
- ^ Cloud Storage Manager can be used on smartphones and tablets running iOS 6 or above, Android 4.4 or above, Windows Phone 8 or above or BlackBerry ® 10 or above, as well as computers with the following browsers, Google Chrome 18 or above,
Firefox 11 or above, Safari 5.1 or above and Internet Explorer 10 or above.
- + Additional charge applies