Full Speed Viva 60+ Plan：
- Applicant must be aged 60 or above. Each HKID no. or Passport no. can only subscribe to the Viva 60+ Plan once.
- A fixed term contract is required.
- Call duration is rounded up to full units for computation purposes. Each full unit is based on a per minute airtime.
- Intra SMS is text SMS sent within Hong Kong to SmarTone customers and is subject to a monthly quota of 500 Intra SMS units ("Quota"). If the usage exceeds the Quota, the thereafter charge is HK$0.3 per Intra SMS; charge per Inter-network SMS is HK$0.6. Each SMS is calculated on 160 English characters or 70 Chinese characters basis. If your message exceeds this limitation, it will be transmitted in form of multiple SMS.
- Roaming charge & standard roaming data charge apply when roaming. Please ask our store assistants or visit our website for details.
- Full Speed Viva 60+ Plan is not applicable to 2G phones/ connected devices or any phones/ connected devices which have manually opted for 2G network. However, if customer opts for FUP Unlimited Data, in addition to the above conditions, the plan will also not applicable to other connected devices (including but not limited to USB modem / pocket wi-fi / TV box). If the customer uses this plan on any 2G phones/ connected devices or any phones/ connected devices which have manually opted for 2G network, any charges which may incur will be borne by the customer. Actual data transmission speeds may vary due to Internet traffic conditions, local conditions, hardware, software and other conditions which may arise.
- Plans are not applicable to BlackBerry smartphones with BlackBerry 7 OS and earlier versions.
- Subject to relevant terms and conditions. Please refer to T&C-T332 for details.
Services Combo Offer:
- Designated SmarTone Broadband Service customer can enjoy rebate of $18 per month under the Broadband service upon a contract subscription of a designated mobile service plan. The rebate period is equivalent to the contract period of the mobile service plan.
- Upon the eligible SmarTone Broadband Service customer and the eligible mobile service plan contract subscription validated by the Company, the rebate will be credited upon service activation and after the cooling-off period of the designated SmarTone Fibre Broadband Service / Home 5G Broadband Service.
- Designated SmarTone Broadband Service customer shall be the subscriber of the designated mobile service plan contract subscription to enjoy the Offer.
- Total rebate/ remaining rebate will be forfeited if the customer terminates the mobile service plan or the Broadband Service. The remaining credit amount cannot be exchanged for cash or refund.
Roaming Data Offer:
- 5-day China Macau Roaming Data Pass / 5-day Asia Pacific Roaming Data Pass (“Offer”) is applicable for Viva 60+ Full Speed Plan / Viva 60+ Basic Plan customer only.
- Each offer could be purchased maximum 10 times per Data Pass for each number.
- Virtual WiFi Egg and Roaming service will be activated / switch on automatically upon purchasing this offer. For more details of Virtual WiFi Egg, please click here . For more details of Roaming service, please click here .
- The offer needs to be used within 12 months from the day of successful purchase for using Virtual WiFi Egg. There is no limit on consecutive day.
- (If applicable) Expiry date would be aligned to the latest purchased Roaming Data Pass when customer purchases more than one Roaming Data Pass.
- (If applicable) The deduction sequence will be as follow when customer has purchased more than one Roaming Data Pass for different groups of destinations: 1) China/Macau Data Pass, 2) Asia Pacific Data Pass, 3) Europe, the USA and others destinations Data Pass.
- The original day plan price will be charged if number of Roaming Data Pass’s days exceeded or usage at non-designated destinations. The remaining days of Roaming Data Pass will be automatically forfeited after the expiry date.
- Offer cannot be used in conjunction with designated DataRoam services.
- Offer cannot be used in conjunction with designated Greater Bay Area Easy Pack & China Macau Data Pack.
- The above offer cannot be used in conjunction with other offers.
- The company reserves the right to vary, modify or terminate the contents of this promotion, as well as to amend any of the relevant terms and conditions from time to time without prior notice. The company's decision and record shall be final in case of any dispute.
Call Guard (Lite Version)
- Customer can enjoy free Call Guard (Lite Version) service within the contract period upon contract subscription of a designated Viva 60+ Plan.
- At the end of the free service period, the Company will charge at the prevailing rate if the customer continues to use the service. The above offers will be forfeited if the customer changes to other service plans.
- Subject to relevant terms and conditions. Please refer to T&C-V119 for details.
Easy Number Service:
- Easy Number is only available for customers who have subscribed to the Company's monthly mobile service plan with a Hong Kong Identity Card. Applicants for this service must be the account holder of the company's monthly mobile service plan.
- Each Hong Kong Identity Card holder can only subscribe to a maximum number of 3 Standard Plans of the Service, while each SmarTone mobile phone number registering with the same HKID holder can subscribe to one Standard Plan only. Each Standard Plan will be allocated one China mobile phone number. If a Customer registers more than 3 Standard Plans for this Service, SmarTone reserves the right to terminate the oversubscribed plan(s) and its China mobile number.
- The Customer must agree with the arrangement of Registration of True Identity Information of users for China mobile numbers. For details, please refer to the relevant Terms and Conditions of this Service.
- Subject to relevant terms and conditions. Please refer to T&C-V126 for details.
Talk Freely Pack Service:
- Only available to customer who has subscribed to a designated Service Plan.
- The available designated apps will be updated and amended from time to time. Please ask our store assistants or visit the Company website for details.
- The designated apps are provided by a third supplier. The content and the settings of those apps may change from time to time without any notice. The Company makes no representation or guarantee as to the quality and availability of the services or information provided by the third suppliers.
- The Talk Freely Pack Service Plan does not include the subscription fee and other items / service purchased by the designated apps.
- (If applicable) Upon the subscription of the designated Family Service Plan / designated 5G service plan with the Talk Freely Pack Service Plan, all mobile numbers under the Plan can enjoy the Talk Freely Pack Service.
- The local data speed under the Talk Freely Pack Service Plan follows the Specified Service Plan subscribed by the Customer.
- For any Customer who subscribes the Specified Service Plan with a designated data speed, when monthly local data usage reaches the specified data usage under the Specified Service Plan, local data service of the Specified Service Plan and the Talk Freely Pack Service Plan continues but data speed will be at up to the designated data speed under the Specified Service Plan, data service experience may be affected.
- Subject to relevant terms and conditions. Please refer to T&C-T340 for details.
eDoctor Video Consultation for Family:
- This service is only available for SmarTone Customers with designated mobile monthly service plan subscriptions.
- SmarTone customers with designated mobile monthly service plan may enjoy first 6-month free trial for the first time subscription. Unless otherwise receipt of notice of cancellation by the Customer, the relevant service will continue to be provided to the customer after the expiry of the free trial offer, and the monthly service fee of the Standard Plan will be charged. If the customer cancels subscription of the service, please call SmarTone Customer Services Hotline prior to the end day of the free trial period.
- The 6-month free trial is based on the original monthly fee HK$48 for the service standard plan, after a rebate of HK$48 per month has been given to the customer for the first six months.
- Monthly fee rebate offer cannot be used in conjunction with other offers.
- The data waiver is only applicable to the local data usage incurred by the MyCigna HK App‘s video consultation part only on smartphone using SmarTone mobile network. Data usage incurred by apps download and software update are excluded. When the monthly local data allowance of the designated service plan has been fully consumed and the data service is suspended, this data waiver will also be suspended until next bill month and will only be resumed once the Customer purchases data top-up options. Standard roaming data charges will apply while using the service abroad. If the customer has applied for a Roaming Data Pack, data will be deducted from the plan. Please visit smartone.com/roamingdatapacken for details.
- The Company reserves the right of final decision relating to the promotions and any dispute thereof, and may change the terms and conditions without prior notice.
- Subject to relevant terms and conditions. Please refer to T&C-V151 for details.
- The 6-month free trial offer is applicable to customers who subscribe the service via Cigna for the first time.
SmarTone Plus membership & privilege:
- Customers who subscribe or renew designated mobile service plan will enjoy SmarTone Plus membership and the membership offered depends on the service plan selected. Membership period of designated membership tier will be 13 months.
- For members who have met the qualifying spending level during the eligible spending period, their membership will be renewed or upgraded.
- Fixed-term contract is required for designated membership tier.
- SmarTone Mobile Communications Limited may terminate or change the terms and conditions of SmarTone Plus at any time without prior notice.
- Offers may vary and are subject to change without prior notice. Learn more at SmarTone CARE app or www.smartone.com.
The Point membership:
- The promotion period is from now till 31 December 2022 ("Promotion Period").
- SmarTone users register as The Point by SHKP ("The Point") member and "Auto-earn The Point Bonus Points" function free of charge. You agree and authorize S Rewards Ltd – a member of SmarTone Group to the transfer and provision of your personal data, including your title, first name and last name, mobile phone number(s), birthday month, age, e-mail address(es) and future designated handsets and accessories spending details at SmarTone stores (applicable to stores in The Point participating malls only) to The Point by SHKP ("The Point") to facilitate and complete the registration procedure of membership and "Auto-earn The Point Bonus Points" function and point registration as well.
- New The Point member registered within the Promotion Period ("New Member") will be entitled to 500 The Point bonus points ("Welcome Offer"). Each New Member is entitled to the Welcome Offer once only and the Welcome Offer will be automatically credited to The Point account of New Member on the same day. The Point will determine the New Member's entitlement to the Welcome Offer based on the New Member's record with The Point.
- No Welcome Offer will be given to New Member who has cancelled their The Point membership within the past 6 months from the month of new application.
- New Member will be entitled to extra 4,000 The Point bonus points ("Extra Offer") upon any spending in The Point participating malls in the first month and register points via SHKP Malls App ("the App"), 新地商場會員計劃WeChat Official Account ("WeChat Official Account"), the VIP counter / Customer Care Centre of the malls where the spending was made within 14 days from the invoice date stated on the machine-printed receipts or "Auto-earn The Point Bonus Points" function. Each New Member is entitled to the Extra Offer once at maximum during Promotion Period and the Extra Offer will be automatically credited to The Point account of New Member within 60 days upon the receipt approval date.
- Upon spending at designated SmarTone stores (applicable to stores in The Point participating malls only), system will automatically transfer and provide related spending receipt details and mobile phone number of Users (who successfully activating the “Auto-earn The Point Bonus Points” function) to The Point for bonus point registration. From 1 August 2022 onwards, users can earn 1 basic The Point bonus points for every HK$1 spent (applicable to any spending receipt amount equivalent to or higher than HK$1, while any amount under HK$1 will not be counted.) Eligible receipts include the receipts of purchase of designated handsets and accessories (including the receipts paid by cash. For installment payment, the full amount listed on the merchant’s machine-printed receipt will be counted towards redemption. For deposit payment and corresponding balance payment, the amount listed on the respective merchant’s machine-printed receipts will be counted towards redemption.), while the following spending amount not eligible to register for bonus points of The Point, including but not limited to value-added services (which include Apple Care and SmarTone Screen Replace), telecommunication fees, monthly fee, handset prepayment, purchase of prepaid cards/calling cards, value-added cards , fines, compensation, credit card processing fee, installment handling fee, Point Dollar ,trade-in transactions or product redemptions, rebate, online shopping (excluding online handset preorder deposit), the purchase and use of gift certificates, cash coupons, eCoupons, SHKP Mall Gift Certificates ,SHKP Mall e-Gift Certificates, cancelled or returned transactions or other non-eligible transaction.
- User’s SmarTone mobile service plan mobile number and the registered mobile phone number of The Point must be the same used to activate the “Auto-earn The Point Bonus Points function”.
- The Point bonus points, rewards and services are provided by The Point. SmarTone Mobile Communications Limited and S Rewards Limited are not directly or indirectly responsible for any related bonus points, rewards and services.
- The Point bonus points will be credited to The Point account of the User automatically within 3 working days after receipt approval.
- Upon successful bonus point registration under “Auto-earn The Point Bonus Points” function, the corresponding machine-printed receipt and electronic payment slip cannot be used for The Point bonus point registration again via whatever means including but not limited to “Auto-earn The Point Bonus Points”, “Uploading of receipts through The Point App or WeChat Official Account “or “At the VIP counter / Customer Care Centre”. Any duplicate bonus point registration in The Point account will not be accepted.
- User must complete the payment on the day of purchase to earn the bonus point. If User requests for a refund (full or partial) of transaction in SmarTone stores (applicable to stores in The Point participating malls only), The Point bonus points will not be credited to The Point account of the User; or The Point bonus points that are credited will be automatically deducted from the point balance of The Point account of the User.
- In case of fraud or abuse case, Sun Hung Kai Real Estate Agency Limited, SmarTone Mobile Communications Limited and S Rewards Limited reserve the right to forfeit or deduct the bonus points that are credited without any prior notice.
- Sun Hung Kai Real Estate Agency Limited, SmarTone Mobile Communications Limited and S Rewards Limited reserve the right to modify the structure and content of “Auto-earn The Point Bonus Points” at any time without prior notice. The registration and use of The Point membership and bonus points are subject to the terms and conditions of The Point. It is the responsibility of users to keep themselves up to date in respect to the structure and content of The Point For details, please refer to www.thepoint.com.hk/en, the App, WeChat Official Account or contact the staff at VIP Counter / Customer Care Centre of participating malls.
- In case of disputes, the decision of Sun Hung Kai Real Estate Agency Limited, SmarTone Mobile Communications Limited and S Rewards Limited shall be final and conclusive.
- If there is any inconsistency between the Chinese and English versions, the English version shall prevail.
RoamFlex Data Pass service plan:
- The Customer shall use the RoamFlex Data Pass with Term total 24 months. The Term shall start from the service effective date.
- On subscription of the RoamFlex Data Pass service plan, roaming data allowance and top-up of RoamFlex Data Pass data purchased under the RoamFlex Data Pass service plan within the contract period can be shared in designated destinations.
- Unless otherwise specified by the Customer before the Term expired, the Term will be automatically extended at the prevailing service plan for successive periods of Term. The same terms and conditions of this service shall apply unless otherwise stated. The said automatic extension is subject to the final and absolute discretion of the Company at any times.
- The Customer who subscribe RoamFlex Data Pass should also activate Data Roaming Day Pass or "Upgraded" Roaming Data Day Plan at the same time. Please click here for details of Data Roaming Day Pass. Please click here for details of "Upgraded" Roaming Data Day Plan.
- (Applicable to Family Plan/ Designated 5G Service Plan) If the Customer of the Primary SIM Card subscribes the RoamFlex Data Pass, all mobile numbers under the designated Family plan/ designated 5G Service Plan should also activate Data Roaming Day Pass or "Upgraded" Roaming Data Day Plan at the same time.
- The remaining data entitlement of the RoamFlex Data Pass will be automatically forfeited after the Term expired. The new data allowance within contract period of RoamFlex Data Pass will be provided after the new Term / extended Term effective.
- When the Customer is within the location of designated destinations and if the Customer’s accumulated RoamFlex Data Pass usage exceeds roaming data allowance within contract period and (if applicable) top-up of RoamFlex Data Pass data purchased, the Customer will be charged the original day plan price of Data Roaming Day Pass or "Upgraded" Roaming Data Day Plan subscribed by the customer and according to the destination(s) for the thereafter roaming data usage.
- When the Customer is within the location of any of the overseas destinations other than designated destinations, the daily roaming data usage will be charged with the original day plan price of Data Roaming Day Pass or "Upgraded" Roaming Data Day Plan subscribed by the customer and according to the destination(s).
- RoamFlex Data Pass cannot be subscribed in conjunction with China Macau Data Pack or Greater Bay Area Easy Pack.
- (Applicable to Family Plan/ Designated 5G Service Plan) RoamFlex Data Pass is only available to Primary SIM Card. All mobile numbers under the designated Family plan/ designated 5G Service Plan can enjoy the roaming data allowance within contract period under RoamFlex Data Pass upon subscription of the Primary SIM Card.
- (If applicable) If the Customer purchased more than one Roaming Data Pass for different group destinations, deduction on usage of roaming data shall follow the following deduction sequence:
1) Roaming data allowance under service plan (DataRoam Service/ Greater Bay Area Data Service/ ExtraCare Bay Area Plan/ SuperCare Bay Area/ Asia/ Worldwide Plan);
2) RoamFlex Data Pass roaming data allowance;
3) Roaming Data Pass (by daily);
4) Data Roaming Dollars.
- Our company reserves the right of final decision related to these offers and to change the Terms & Conditions without prior notice. Subject to relevant terms and conditions. Please refer to T&C-I044 for details.
General Terms and Conditions:
- Customers cannot enjoy this offer in conjunction with other offers.
- This offer cannot be transferred to any third party and is neither refundable nor exchangeable for cash or other services/products.
- Subject to relevant terms and conditions.
- The Company reserves the right of final decision relating to the promotions and any dispute thereof, and may change the terms and conditions without prior notice.