Hang Seng enJoy Visa Credit Card Customers Offers:
- The Promotion Period is valid from 1 September 2022 to 31 December 2022, both dates inclusive (“Promotion Period”).
- The offers are applicable to Hang Seng Bank Limited ("Hang Seng") Customers who hold Hang Seng enJoy Visa Credit Card only ("Eligible Credit Cards").
- During the Promotion Period, upon the subscription of the designated 4.5G service plan under fixed-term contract via SmarTone Online Store, Customers are required to settle the advance payment and pay the monthly fee and related service fee per month during the fixed-term contract period through Autopay set up with Eligible Credit Cards to enjoy the offer 1 and 2.
- Offer 1: Customers can enjoy Extra 5GB 42Mbps Local Data offer per month during the contract period upon subscription of a designated 4.5G service plan under fixed-term contract.
- Offer 2: Customers can enjoy Extra HK$200 Monthly Fee Rebate Offer during the contract period upon subscription of a designated 4.5G service plan under fixed-term contract. The rebate will be credited to the Customer’s mobile service plan billed in May 2023 during the contract period, upon the qualified transaction validated by Hang Seng and the Company. Such Customer’s account and credit card account should remain valid and in good standing when the relevant rebate is credited.
- The offers are subject to quotas and only available on a first-come-first-served basis and while stocks last.
- Customers are required to activate the designated 4.5G service plan under fixed-term contract on or before 28 February 2023.
- Only applicable to new customers / existing customers with a new subscription who subscribe to a designated service plan with fixed-term contract.
- The offers depend on the contract subscription selected. Each designated contract subscription is entitled to the above offer once only.
- Upon subscription of a designated service plan under fixed-term contract in this Promotion, customer shall be deemed to agree to and accept the transfer, by the Company to Hang Seng, of the data and information relating to the transactions made by the customer in the Promotion Period using Eligible Credit Card for the purposes of calculating and verifying the Extra Reward entitlement for this Promotion.
- Offers will be forfeited without any compensation if (i) the Customers discontinue to use Eligible Credit Cards for Autopay after enjoying the offers or if the Customers change to other service plans; or (ii) the Customers terminate the contract and/or Eligible Credit Cards account during the committed contract period; and the Company and Hang Seng have the right to charge the full amount of the offers already enjoyed without prior notice.
- The Company reserves the right to make an alternative offer of equivalent or approximate value. The offers are not transferable, and cannot be redeemed or exchanged for cash, other products or discounts, and cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers, discounts, coupons, cash coupons or other subscription / re-contract offers (unless otherwise specified).
- The Company and Hang Seng reserve the right of final decision relating to the promotions and any dispute thereof, and may change the terms and conditions without prior notice. Subject to relevant terms and conditions.
General Terms and Conditions:
- All products, services and information in this promotion are directly sold and supplied to customers by the respective participating merchant(s) who is/are solely responsible for all related obligations and liabilities.
- Hang Seng Bank Limited (“Hang Seng”) and each of the participation merchants reserve the right to suspend, vary or terminate each corresponding offer and to amend the Terms and Conditions of each corresponding offer from time to time without prior notice.
- About the terms and conditions of Hang Seng enJoy Card, please visit hangseng.com/enjoycard or call 24-Hour Hang Seng Credit Card Marketing Enquiry Hotline 2998 6899.
- All transactions that are found to be fraudulent or eventually cancelled / returned will be considered as ineligible transactions and are not applicable to this promotion.
- Hang Seng will determine the eligibility of all Rewards based on transaction records held by Hang Seng. In case of any disputes, Hang Seng’s records shall be final and conclusive.
- Customers must keep original sales slips of all posted transactions. Hang Seng reserves the right to request customers to provide the relevant original sales slips for verification. All sales slips submitted to Hang Seng will not be returned.
- To enjoy the Offer, customer shall agree to and accept the transfer, by SmarTone to Hang Seng, of the data and information relating to the transactions made by the customer in the Promotion Period using Hang Seng enJoy Card for the purposes of calculating and verifying the Reward Points entitlement for this Promotion.
- In case of dispute, the decision of Hang Seng, and each of the participating merchants shall be final.
- No person other than the Customer and Hang Seng (which includes its successors and assigns) will have any right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Ordinance to enforce or enjoy the benefit of any of the provision of these Terms and Conditions.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by and will be construed in accordance with the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region.
- These Terms and Conditions are subject to prevailing regulatory requirements.
- The English version of these terms and conditions shall prevail whenever there is any discrepancy between the English and Chinese versions.
Online Exclusive Offer:
- Only applicable to new customers / existing customers with a new subscription, and the subscription is made through SmarTone Online Store. A designated service plan with 12-month contract subscription is required.
ExtraCare Smartphone Plan at a monthly fee of HK$158:
- A fixed-term contract and an admin fee of HK$18/month are required.
- The first 7/12GB of this plan is at up to 42Mbps. Under FUP (Fair Usage Policy), when monthly data usage reaches the plan's data allowance (7/12GB), data service continues (up to 42Mbps) without data capping, but access to network resources will be given lower priority and data service experience may be affected.
- Local data usage excludes tethering and peer-to-peer applications.
- This Plan is not applicable to 2G phones/ connected devices or any phones/ connected devices which have manually opted for 2G network.
- This plan does not support any web browsing in desktop mode via any mobile browser.
- ExtraCare Smartphone Plan is not applicable to other connected devices (including but not limited to USB modem/ pocket WiFi/ TV box/ BlackBerry smartphones with BlackBerry 7 OS and earlier versions). If the customer uses this plan on other connected devices, 2G phones/ connected devices or any phones/ connected devices which have manually opted for 2G network, any charges which may incur will be borne by the customer. Actual data transmission speed may vary due to Internet traffic conditions, local conditions, hardware, software and other conditions which may arise.
- If customers opt for particular additional multimedia services (including but not limited to X-Power); when local data usage exceeds 7GB, customer experience of those related multimedia services will be affected. Please ask our store assistants for details.
- Call duration is rounded up to full charge units for computation purposes. Each full charge unit is based on a per minute airtime charge.
- Intra SMS is text SMS sent within Hong Kong to SmarTone customers and is subject to a monthly quota of 500 Intra SMS units (“Quota'). If the usage exceeds the Quota, the thereafter charge is HK$0.3 per Intra SMS; charge per Inter-network SMS is HK$0.6. Each SMS is calculated on 160 English characters or 70 Chinese characters basis. If your message exceeds this limitation, it will be transmitted in form of multiple SMS.
- Roaming charge & standard roaming data charge apply when roaming. Please ask our store customer service representative or visit our website for details.
- The minimum roaming data charging unit is 1KB. Usage under 1KB will be rounded up to the nearest 1KB.
- All customers can enjoy a deposit waiver on 001 IDD , 1638 IDD and International Roaming Services.
- The above offers cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers. All promotional offers are subject to change without prior notice.
- Subject to relevant terms and conditions. Please refer to T&C-T354 for details.
Services Combo Offer:
- Designated SmarTone Broadband Service customer can enjoy rebate of $18 per month under the Broadband service upon a contract subscription of a designated mobile service plan. The rebate period is equivalent to the contract period of the mobile service plan.
- Upon the eligible SmarTone Broadband Service customer and the eligible mobile service plan contract subscription validated by the Company, the rebate will be credited upon service activation and after the cooling-off period of the designated SmarTone Fibre Broadband Service / Home 5G Broadband Service.
- Designated SmarTone Broadband Service customer shall be the subscriber of the designated mobile service plan contract subscription to enjoy the Offer.
- Total rebate/ remaining rebate will be forfeited if the customer terminates the mobile service plan or the Broadband Service. The remaining credit amount cannot be exchanged for cash or refund.
Talk Freely Pack Service:
- Only available to customer who has subscribed to a designated Service Plan.
- The available designated apps will be updated and amended from time to time. Please ask our store assistants or visit the Company website for details.
- The designated apps are provided by a third supplier. The content and the settings of those apps may change from time to time without any notice. The Company makes no representation or guarantee as to the quality and availability of the services or information provided by the third suppliers.
- The Talk Freely Pack Service Plan does not include the subscription fee and other items / service purchased by the designated apps.
- (If applicable) Upon the subscription of the designated Family Service Plan / designated 5G service plan with the Talk Freely Pack Service Plan, all mobile numbers under the Plan can enjoy the Talk Freely Pack Service.
- The local data speed under the Talk Freely Pack Service Plan follows the Specified Service Plan subscribed by the Customer.
- For any Customer who subscribes the Specified Service Plan with a designated data speed, when monthly local data usage reaches the specified data usage under the Specified Service Plan, local data service of the Specified Service Plan and the Talk Freely Pack Service Plan continues but data speed will be at up to the designated data speed under the Specified Service Plan, data service experience may be affected.
- Subject to relevant terms and conditions. Please refer to T&C-T340 for details.
eDoctor Video Consultation for Family:
- This service is only available for SmarTone Customers with designated mobile monthly service plan subscriptions.
- SmarTone customers with designated mobile monthly service plan may enjoy first 6-month free trial for the first time subscription. Unless otherwise receipt of notice of cancellation by the Customer, the relevant service will continue to be provided to the customer after the expiry of the free trial offer, and the monthly service fee of the Standard Plan will be charged. If the customer cancels subscription of the service, please call SmarTone Customer Services Hotline prior to the end day of the free trial period.
- The 6-month free trial is based on the original monthly fee HK$48 for the service standard plan, after a rebate of HK$48 per month has been given to the customer for the first six months.
- Monthly fee rebate offer cannot be used in conjunction with other offers.
- The data waiver is only applicable to the local data usage incurred by the MyCigna HK App‘s video consultation part only on smartphone using SmarTone mobile network. Data usage incurred by apps download and software update are excluded. When the monthly local data allowance of the designated service plan has been fully consumed and the data service is suspended, this data waiver will also be suspended until next bill month and will only be resumed once the Customer purchases data top-up options. Standard roaming data charges will apply while using the service abroad. If the customer has applied for a Roaming Data Pack, data will be deducted from the plan. Please visit smartone.com/roamingdatapacken for details.
- The Company reserves the right of final decision relating to the promotions and any dispute thereof, and may change the terms and conditions without prior notice.
- Subject to relevant terms and conditions. Please refer to T&C-V151 for details.
- The 6-month free trial offer is applicable to customers who subscribe the service via Cigna for the first time.
Free Gift offer:
- Customer who has successfully subscribed to a designated service plan contract will get supermarket gift coupon valued HK$100.
- Each contract subscription is entitled to supermarket gift coupon once only. The supermarket gift coupon is available while stocks last. The Company reserves the right to offer an alternative gift of equivalent or approximate value.
- Customer shall submit the documents required for subscription via the designated website for verification by the Company.
- The supermarket gift coupon will be sent by ordinary mail within 2 – 4 weeks upon the verification of the required documents submitted online and service activation.
- The use of supermarket gift coupon is subject to the relevant merchant’s terms and conditions. Please refer to the back of the coupon for details. The Company makes no representation or guarantee as to the quality and availability of the products, services, or information provided by the Merchants.
SmarTone Plus membership & privilege:
- Customers who subscribe or renew designated mobile service plan will enjoy SmarTone Plus membership and the membership offered depends on the service plan selected. Membership period of designated membership tier will be 13 months.
- For members who have met the qualifying spending level during the eligible spending period, their membership will be renewed or upgraded.
- Fixed-term contract is required for designated membership tier.
- SmarTone Mobile Communications Limited may terminate or change the terms and conditions of SmarTone Plus at any time without prior notice.
- Offers may vary and are subject to change without prior notice. Learn more at SmarTone CARE app or www.smartone.com.
RoamFlex Data Pass service plan:
- The Customer shall use the RoamFlex Data Pass with Term total 24 months. The Term shall start from the service effective date.
- On subscription of the RoamFlex Data Pass service plan, roaming data allowance and top-up of RoamFlex Data Pass data purchased under the RoamFlex Data Pass service plan within the contract period can be shared in designated destinations.
- Unless otherwise specified by the Customer before the Term expired, the Term will be automatically extended at the prevailing service plan for successive periods of Term. The same terms and conditions of this service shall apply unless otherwise stated. The said automatic extension is subject to the final and absolute discretion of the Company at any times.
- The Customer who subscribe RoamFlex Data Pass should also activate Data Roaming Day Pass or "Upgraded" Roaming Data Day Plan at the same time. Please click here for details of Data Roaming Day Pass. Please click here for details of "Upgraded" Roaming Data Day Plan.
- (Applicable to Family Plan/ Designated 5G Service Plan) If the Customer of the Primary SIM Card subscribes the RoamFlex Data Pass, all mobile numbers under the designated Family plan/ designated 5G Service Plan should also activate Data Roaming Day Pass or "Upgraded" Roaming Data Day Plan at the same time.
- The remaining data entitlement of the RoamFlex Data Pass will be automatically forfeited after the Term expired. The new data allowance within contract period of RoamFlex Data Pass will be provided after the new Term / extended Term effective.
- When the Customer is within the location of designated destinations and if the Customer’s accumulated RoamFlex Data Pass usage exceeds roaming data allowance within contract period and (if applicable) top-up of RoamFlex Data Pass data purchased, the Customer will be charged the original day plan price of Data Roaming Day Pass or "Upgraded" Roaming Data Day Plan subscribed by the customer and according to the destination(s) for the thereafter roaming data usage.
- When the Customer is within the location of any of the overseas destinations other than designated destinations, the daily roaming data usage will be charged with the original day plan price of Data Roaming Day Pass or "Upgraded" Roaming Data Day Plan subscribed by the customer and according to the destination(s).
- RoamFlex Data Pass cannot be subscribed in conjunction with China Macau Data Pack or Greater Bay Area Easy Pack.
- (Applicable to Family Plan/ Designated 5G Service Plan) RoamFlex Data Pass is only available to Primary SIM Card. All mobile numbers under the designated Family plan/ designated 5G Service Plan can enjoy the roaming data allowance within contract period under RoamFlex Data Pass upon subscription of the Primary SIM Card.
- (If applicable) If the Customer purchased more than one Roaming Data Pass for different group destinations, deduction on usage of roaming data shall follow the following deduction sequence:
1) Roaming data allowance under service plan (DataRoam Service/ Greater Bay Area Data Service/ ExtraCare Bay Area Plan/ SuperCare Bay Area/ Asia/ Worldwide Plan);
2) RoamFlex Data Pass roaming data allowance;
3) Roaming Data Pass (by daily);
4) Data Roaming Dollars.
- Our company reserves the right of final decision related to these offers and to change the Terms & Conditions without prior notice. Subject to relevant terms and conditions. Please refer to T&C-I044 for details.
Cyber & Voice Security (Call Guard and Data Guard Combo):
- This service is only available for SmarTone customers with a mobile monthly service plan subscription.
- Customer shall not be entitled to the rebate amount or any balance thereof if change to other service/ cancel this service; The rebate amount cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Monthly fee rebate offer cannot be used in conjunction with other offers.
- This service can be used on smartphones running designated software versions of compatible mobile operating systems of iOS or Android. For Android™ smartphone which does not support Google Play services, the Value-Added Service will not be applicable on the smartphone. The available smartphones running designated software versions of compatible mobile operating systems will be updated and amended from time to time. Please ask our store assistants for details.
- Subject to relevant terms and conditions. Please refer to T&C-V153.
About The Point Membership :
- The Point is an integrated loyalty program covering selected malls and merchants under SHKP. SmarTone Plus is a partner of The Point.
- Eligible Customer who register as SmarTone Plus member will be registered as The Point member automatically. Existing SmarTone Plus member can register as The Point member while re-contracting, spending at SmarTone or via SmarTone CARE App. SmarTone will automatically bind SmarTone Plus members’ accounts registered via the aforementioned methods to The Point account on 1 December 2022. Existing SmarTone Plus members who have already registered as The Point members have to bind the accounts manually in SmarTone CARE App. While binding the accounts, customers have to enter their The Point membership number in SmarTone CARE App, and use the mobile number registered for The Point membership to receive a one-time password before completing the instructed procedures to verify their The Point membership to complete the binding process.
- The mobile number used to register for SmarTone Plus membership must be the same as the one used to register for The Point membership in order to bind the accounts.
- After customers register and bind SmarTone Plus and The Point accounts, they can earn 1 The Point bonus points for every $2 of eligible spending at SmarTone after 1 December 2022 (amount less than $2 will not be counted). Bonus points earned can be converted into Point Dollar or be used to redeem other exciting rewards on The Point mobile app.
- If the customers change mobile number after binding The Point account and SmarTone Plus account, customers must use the new mobile number to register for SmarTone Plus membership and rebind it to The Point account registered with the new mobile number, before they can continue to earn The Point bonus points by making eligible spending at SmarTone (SmarTone will cancel the binding of old mobile number with the Point, and The Point bonus points earned with old number will be kept in the original account and will not be transferred to The Point account registered with new number. The Point bonus points earned from hereafter will be issued to The Point account registered with the new mobile number).
- Eligible Customer who have more than one service plan under the Service Company can select one mobile number or contact number registered with one of the plans to bind to The Point membership in SmarTone CARE App, before they can earn 1 The Point bonus points for every $2 of eligible spending at SmarTone. They can also change to or bind with another service plan’s registered mobile number via SmarTone CARE app after.
- Upon binding The Point account and SmarTone Plus account, it cannot be cancelled (except in situations mentioned in term 5 and 6)
- SmarTone Plus members who subscribe or re-contract to Designated Service Plans will automatically become The Point member and bind to The Point member account, and also agree to authorise Service Company to provide The Point with their personal information for The Point membership registration, The Point account binding and point redemption. Personal information includes but not limited to title, name, mobile number, spending records, birthday month, age and change of email address.
SmarTone Plus (https://smartoneplus.s-rewards.hk/index).
The Point (https://www.thepoint.com.hk/en/privacy-policy.html).
- SmarTone Plus and The Point reserve the right to change the Terms and Conditions without prior notice, all new and updated terms will be published in the respective mobile apps and websites.
- If a member chooses to terminate The Point account, the member must submit a request to The Point directly. Once The Point account is terminated, the member can no longer earn The Point bonus points by making eligible spending at SmarTone.
- About The Point rewards member program details, please visit The Point website (www.thepoint.com.hk/en/) or The Point mobile app.
Earning The Point bonus points:
- Upon registering and binding SmarTone Plus and The Point accounts, members can earn 1 The Point bonus point for every HK$2 of eligible spending at SmarTone from 1 December 2022 onwards (not applicable to The Point birthday point arrangements). Members who have questions regarding its application and/or limits, please contact SmarTone for further enquiries.
- The relevant spending must be all made and paid for by the member to be deemed as eligible spending. Third parties are not allowed to use the member’s account number to earn any rewards and/or benefits. If a Member breaches this clause, the relevant rewards and/or benefits will be forfeited. Upon successful completion of The Point bonus point registration with “Automatically Earn The Point bonus point” function, the corresponding machine-printed receipt and electronic payment slip cannot be used repeatedly via other The Point bonus point registration means.
- SmarTone CARE app will show The Point total points that has been linked with The Point account (the total points are the same as the one shown in The Point mobile app) and customer’s SmarTone point record.
- Upon making eligible spending and full payment, The Point bonus point will be credited to the member’s account within 10 days.
- The total The Point bonus points shown on SmarTone CARE system is final. SmarTone Plus do not accept any claim of missing The Point bonus points after transaction.
- The Point bonus points earned from monthly service plan bill will be credited to the member’s account within 10 days from the bill cut-off date.
- If a customer needs to change SmarTone Plus registered mobile number, the member needs to re-register for The Point account and rebind the two accounts. Points earned on the old The Point account will not be transferred to the newly bound The Point account.
- If a member refunds the purchased handset or accessories (including full or partial refund), the corresponding The Point bonus points earned will not be credited to the member’s The Point account. Points credited will also be revoked.
- If a member has a fee adjustment after the issue of SmarTone’s monthly bill, the credited The Point bonus points will be adjusted accordingly to the eligible spending.
- Each member can earn unlimited The Point bonus points via making eligible spending at SmarTone (except for individual promotions, for the maximum The Point bonus points that can be earned for each transaction, please refer to the respective Terms and Conditions).
- The Point bonus points shall have no cash value and cannot be exchanged for cash. Points cannot be sold, bought, transferred or moved to other accounts.
- The Point bonus points have two expiry dates each year, 31 March and 30 September. This means that points earned from 1 October in the previous year to 31 March this year will expire on 31 March of the next year, and must be used to redeem rewards on or before 31 March of the next year. Points earned from 1 April to 30 September this year will expire on 30 September of the next year, and must be used to redeem rewards on or before 30 September of the next year. Expired points will be forfeited automatically. Please visit The Point’s website or Mobile App for related Terms and Conditions.
- Upon registering and binding SmarTone Plus and The Point account, member will automatically earn the basic The Point bonus points from The Point participating shopping malls upon spending at SmarTone in The Point participating malls. The system will automatically provide The Point with eligible spending receipts and customer mobile phone number for bonus point registration Members will automatically earn an extra 1 basic The Point bonus point for Every HK$1 spent (applicable to spending receipts of HK$1 or more, amount less than HK$1 will not be counted). Eligible receipts include the receipts of purchase of designated handsets/accessories (including receipts paid by cash. For installment payment, the full amount listed on the merchant’s machine-printed receipt will be counted towards redemption. For deposit payment and corresponding balance payment, the amount listed on the respective merchant’s machine-printed receipts will be counted towards redemption), while the following spending amount are not eligible for The Point bonus point registration, including but not limited to value-added services (including Apple Care and SmarTone Screen Replace), telecommunication fees, monthly fee, purchase of prepaid cards/calling cards, fines, compensation, trade-in transactions or product redemptions, rebate, online shopping (excluding online handset preorder deposit), the purchase and use of gift certificates, cash coupons, eCoupons, Point Dollar, SHKP Mall Gift Certificates, SHKP Mall e-Gift Certificates. For details of the Terms and Conditions, please visit The Point website or mobile app.
- We/SHKP reserve the right to terminate the membership of any SmarTone Plus member immediately if they are found using the SmarTone Plus member account (including but not limited to registering member account, bonus points or redeeming rewards) in any dishonest way. The SmarTone Plus member's points will be forfeited immediately and no reward redemption will be allowed. We shall have the right to request a return of all redeemed rewards and to lodge a claim for compensation of any losses suffered by us. The individual in question shall have no right to object to such an arrangement.
- We/SHKP shall have the right to cancel or deduct points that are granted to any members by error without prior notice.
- SmarTone/SHKP will not bear any responsibility in any case of network problems, system malfunctioning, poor phone reception or blocking by third party applications that cause the delay, loss, mistake or corruption of an information transfer.
- If a SmarTone Plus member breaches any of these Terms and Conditions, or if we have reasonable grounds to believe that these Terms and Conditions have been breached, the related The Point bonus points will be forfeited. We shall have the right to suspend or terminate that membership and lodge a claim for compensation of any losses suffered by S Rewards Limited.
- In case of disputes related to bonus points, we and SHKP reserves the right of final decision.
General Terms and Conditions:
- Customers cannot enjoy this offer in conjunction with other offers.
- This offer cannot be transferred to any third party and is neither refundable nor exchangeable for cash or other services/products.
- Subject to relevant terms and conditions.
- The Company reserves the right of final decision relating to the promotions and any dispute thereof, and may change the terms and conditions without prior notice.