e-Care Link is a service for seeking help from the Senior Citizen Home Safety Association (SCHSA) through a smartphone application. The designated Octopus Remote allows flexibility for users to enjoy outdoor activities.
CARING FOR YOU DAY AND NIGHT
- Directly connects to the SCHSA’s 24-hours Call and Care Service Centre
- Adult and elderly Octopus Remote available
- Notification of low battery will be shown on the Smartphone application
ALL-DAY CALL AND CARE SERVICE
- Offers 24-hour x 365 day support and care service (both emergency and non-emergency)
- Directly operated by the SCHSA to provide immediate call and care service
- Exclusive collaboration with Hospital Authority to provide electronic medical records to A&E Departments
- Provides courtesy call when necessary, including registered nurses and qualified social workers to provide comprehensive support
E-SEE FIND SERVICE OFFERS YOUR FAMILY EXTRA PEACE OF MIND
- Allows family to search for the approximate location of e-Care Link user
- Free for designated persons of e-Care Link service
e-Care Link is a service provided by SCHSA, for more details, please click here
In 1996, the Senior Citizen Home Safety Association (SCHSA) was founded by Ir. Albert J. Cheng (GBS, P. Eng., FHKIE, JP) and Dr. C.K. Law (GBS, JP) and a group of passionate individuals, in response to a prolonged cold spell during which more than one hundred elderly living alone were found dead. The Association is a self-financing social enterprise and charitable organisation in Hong Kong that offers 24-hour personal caring and emergency assistance services to the elderly and others in need through a core service, Personal Emergency Link, with the mission to enhance the living quality of the elderly in the community through the use of technology and people-oriented services.
SCHSA is a believer in technology, leveraging ICT advancements to establish an efficient, cost-effective service platform that provides territory-wide service to their users. In recent years, SCHSA has developed a series of services - including PE Link, the award-winning Mobile Link Service, Safety Phone Service, e-Care Link Service etc - in their continuous efforts to enhance the living quality of the elderly in the community, including extending the specialized SCHSA Call & Care support from indoor to outdoor environments.
This Service can only be used on designated smartphones running iOS 7.1 or above and Android™ 4.0 or above. For the full list of supported devices, please visit SCHSA’s website.
^Remarks for e-See Find Service:
- Service is available within the territory of Hong Kong and under normal mobile network conditions
- The searching distance of location search function may vary due to environmental factors, and is subject to the technical limitations of mobile network.
- Search position is subject to whether the smartphone can receive positioning signal, especially indoors, the display position deviation will be larger, due to technical limitations. ( In response to different service and smartphone models, use of location technology will be different. )
- Designated persons refer to the 5 designated persons of the service user, of which the identify must be verified by the SCHSA.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.